Caribbean jerk seasoned chicken, with mangos, refried beans, and cheddar cheese.
1) Cut up and cook the chicken in a frying pan.
2) Cut small slices of mango.
3) Once the chicken is cooked thouroughly, add in marinade, mangos, and refried beans.
4) Stir in marinade until warm.
5) Preheat oven to the temp stated on the crust packaging.
6) Bake crust 5 minutes in over before adding the base.
7) Add chicken and refried bean base.
8) Sprinkle cheese over top
9) Bake in oven until ready. (Keep an eye on it.)