Vegan Pasta with Chick Peas and Peanut Butter Sauce.
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, make sauce. Trim off the leaves from broccoli stem. Remove the stalk at the end, wash and cut the broccoli into flowerets. Chop onion. Then puree onion and chick peas in a blender until smooth.
3. About 2 minutes before spaghetti is cooked, add broccolis and cook with pasta. Drain pasta and broccolis well.
4. In a skillet, heat olive oil and sliced garlic. Cook over medium low heat until garlic is fragrant. Add diced carrots, broccolis and sautéed for about one minute. Add purred chick peas and onion mixture, peanut butter and soymilk. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter is melted stirring constantly.
5. Add pasta, chili powder and salt to the skillet. Toss to coat.
6. Put paste on each serving plate and sprinkle black pepper. Serve.