In the United States alone, pizza is a $30 billion industry. Indeed, the merits of pizza are known all around the world. The very thought of pizza brings a smile to the faces of many. There are innumerable ways of making this delicacy. People from different cultures have customized their pizza recipes to add both custom flavor and personality. Because pizza is so versatile, more and more recipes are being created. This article gives you a taste of 3 great pizza recipes you must try.
1. Whole Grain Pizza Recipe
These days, people are looking for healthier recipes where pizza is concerned. This whole grain pizza is just what you need when you want to enjoy the alluring flavor in a healthy manner.
You will need ingredients for the dough, pizza assembly as well as the sauce.
To make the dough, you will need:
– 3 Tablespoons soya flour
– 3 Cups of whole flour
– 3 Tablespoons of roasted Channa
– 1 Cup of mixed seeds including sunflower seeds, oats, rye and canola
– A pinch of dry yeast
– 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
– One tablespoon sugar
– 2 Cups of water
– Some salt to taste
To make the sauce, you will need:
– 3 Tomatoes without the skin
– 10 Mint springs that are fresh
– 2 Cups of tomato paste
– 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
– Some salt and pepper to taste
To assemble the pizza, you will need:
– One and a half cup of Mozzarella grated cheese
– Pizza dough at least 600 grams
– One and a half cup of sliced mushrooms that have been sauteed with olive oil
– Three quarters cup of sauce
– Some extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
How to make the pizza dough
– Take the sugar and mix with some warm water. Then, add the dry yeast and put on one side to aid fermentation.
– In a fairly large bowl, mix your assortment of grains with salt and soya flour. Add the roasted Channa and mix the whole wheat flour to the ingredients.
– Take your fermented yeast and pour it on the dough. Make sure to knead until it is totally smooth.
– Finally, add some olive oil to enhance the smoothness and keep it aside.
How to make the pizza sauce
– Use a food processor to puree the tomatoes
– In a hot pan, add some oil and then add the puree. Make sure that it boils once and then reduce the heat to facilitate simmering.
– Then, add your tomato paste, some pepper, mint springs and salt and keep on one side.
How to bring the pizza together
– Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough to about 12 inches. Using a brush, apply some oil and then spread the sauce. Spread your cheese in an equal manner and then top with you sliced mushrooms.
– Pre heat your oven and then bake your pizza for not more than 10 minutes. If it is not done, bake until it is done.
– You can garnish with basil leaves before serving your whole grain pizza. Also, sprinkle some olive oil to harmonize the flavors.
2. Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
– A pizza base
– 2 Cups of tomato paste
– Half a tablespoon of dried oregano
– Grated cheddar cheese of about 100 grams
– A sliced onion
– A sliced green pepper
– A sliced red pepper
– 100 grams slice mushrooms
– Start by preheating the oven to 200C. Add the sauce to the base followed by oregano and cheese.
– Top the pizza with onion, peppers and mushrooms.
– Bake for not more than 15 minutes. Make sure the cheese melts away and the edges start to brown. You can garnish with coriander and enjoy.
3. Kebab and Paneer Pizza Recipe
– 2 Tomatoes
– 2 Tablespoon oil
– 2 Cloves of garlic
– 3 Tablespoon of tomato puree
– Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
– A pinch of oregano
– 1 Kebab
– 60 grams of cheese
– 50 gram paneer
– Pickled green chilies
– 30 grams onions
– A pizza base
– Salt to taste
– To make the pizza sauce, you need to first heat the oil. Then, add tomato and tomato puree, herbs, salt and pepper. After the oil separates, put the sauce aside. On the pizza base, put the sauce and grate the cheese.
– Sprinkle the cooked kebab on the pizza after cutting.
– Then, cut the paneer into small cubes and spread over the pizza.
– Place onion rings and green chilies on the base and sprinkle some salt.
– Cook until the edges brown and the cheese melts away. It is best served hot.